Touted as one of Sydney Best Hotels, Rydges World Square Sydney has much to offer. From world class accommodation to meeting and conference facilities, the hotel has gone above and beyond expectations to become one of the most popular destinations for travelers. With the help of the very friendly staff, you can easily turn your holiday into a memorable one.
Located in an area that is quickly growing in terms of entertainment and business, Rydges World Square Sydney offers its guests a gateway to the city. Major restaurants, pubs, entertainment centers, shopping malls and attractions are all within walking distance of the hotel making it easier for guests to visit them. Nearby taxis and buses will take you to even more exciting places such as Sydney harbor and Fox studios. In case you get lost you can look up the address 389 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW or contact the hotel for help.
Need to create a home away from home? Rydges World Square Sydney is your answer. With modern chic designs, the guest rooms are ideal for a wide range of guests raging from business men to couples and families. To get the best deals and offers, make a booking in advance. Below are the different rooms you can choose from.
- Deluxe King Room. With prices starting at $179 per night, the deluxe king room has one king sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a shower and full size bath. A work station with wireless internet aces sis also provided.
- Superior Double Double Room. Two double beds and an ensuite bathroom with shower and bath.
- Executive King Rooms starting at $209 per night. Found on higher floors. Also has an ensuite bathroom, robes and a work station with wireless internet access.
- Executive One Bedroom King Suite. A masterbedroom fitted with a King size bed, a TV, ensuite bathroom, separate lounge area also with a flat screen TV and magazines and internet access.
Guest room amenities
- Electronic safe.
- Tea/coffee facilities.
- Ironing board and iron.
- Individual air conditioning.
- Hair dryer
- In-house movies for entertainment including free cable channels.
To enjoy a cold drink, pay the Lounge bar a visit at the lobby level. You can then try out a sumptuous dinner or breakfast at the renowned Sphere Restaurant. Alternatively make use of the provided round the clock room service. The Square bar is also a great place to relax and unwind after a long day.
Meetings and events
Rydges World Square Sydney has built a reputation of providing world class facilities for meetings and events in Sydney. The hotel even goes as far as offering a free iPad Mini when you spend $5,000 or more and for $10,000 you get a MacBook Air. In addition, In-house catering is provided for by the hotel.
Places to visit
- Chinatown where you can do some shopping and enjoy the sights and sounds.
- Darling harbor.
- Cockle bay Wharf.
- Sydney Opera House.
- Sydney Harbor Bridge.
You can also ask for help from the hotel when planning for tours and visits to famous places.
Hotel Contact Information
Number: +61 2 8268 1888
Location: 389 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW
View Larger Map