Stay at Park Regis City Centre, Enjoy Your Corporate Travel
There are many reasons why people visit the Australian city of Sydney. However, most of the travelers to Sydney are business executives going for meetings, planning or corporate events. Such trips clearly focus on business goals and the travelers need a special accommodation in a quiet location that can allow for corporate brainstorming. Park Regis City Centre hotel in Sydney is the best facility where you can expect to find such an environment. The hotel is equipped with modern facilities that will enable you to accomplish your business goals, in addition to its prime location in the heart of the city.
By virtue of its location, you can enjoy a 360-degree view of Sydney city and the freshness of Australian sun as you relax in its magnificent outdoor pool. This is one of the many features of this facility, which continue to earn it excellent reputation from the customers. As a corporate traveler, accomplishment of your business goals is very important, and that is why Park Regis City Centre hotel provides you with what you need to make this possible. With its spacious conference centre and meeting rooms, your business sessions are covered. You can get assistance you need from the friendly staff at your service as you need them.
The crucial part of any trip is accommodation, once you reach your final destination. Park Regis City Centre has enough rooms equipped with state-of-the-art facilities that will add value to your stay at the hotel. Not only that, the rooms are available in variety according to your need and affordability. Some of the rooms available at Park Regis City Centre include the following:
• Express: This is a compact type of room with contemporary feeling. It is well equipped with a queen bed, top quality bedding and modern amenities such as WiFi.
• Premier King: A spacious well-laid guest room with king bed, bed linens and duvets, soft pillows and lavatory. Modern amenities such as Wifi and LCD TV are available to grace your stay.
• Premier Queen: Same style as the premier king but in this case with a queen bed and matching bedding.
• Premier Twin: This is a spacious guest room that can accommodate at least two guests. Modern facilities are available.
• Premier triple: This is a well-laid and spacious guest room that can accommodate at least three guests comfortably. All the facilities and amenities are available as in the others.
• Executive: A special room fitted with a king size or two single beds. This variety explains how flexible your choices can be when you stay at the Park Regis City Centre hotel in Sydney.
To crown it all, your diet is also covered. With its varied types of restaurants, you can enjoy every delicacy of your choice. Some of the best chefs who are well trained and experienced in making both local and international cuisines prepare the food. Once you are done with your business activities in Sydney, you can take a stroll to some of the nearby attraction sites such as the Hyde Park, Queen Victoria building and many others closer to the hotel.