Opened in 1963, the Menzies Hotel Sydney has over the years built an enviable reputation of hospitality, warmth and quality. With a track record sparkled by international awards and accolades, it tops the list of CBD hotels in Sydney. The hotel provides the best in accommodation, dining and other amenities.
- Standard rooms – These are located at the back of the hotel and one can choose from five different variations. There are twin rooms, King Rooms, Queen Rooms and triple rooms. On the north wing there are the very spacious double double rooms. Standard rooms are best for couples, individuals and conference guests.
- Standard Parkview rooms – Located at the front, these rooms offer stunning views of the Wynyard Park. Standard Parkview Rooms can either be King, Twin or Disabled access. Perfect for conference guests and couples.
- Superior rooms – For corporate guests and families, these are the ideal rooms. They are quite spacious and have high ceilings. You can choose from King Rooms or Double Double ones.
- Suites – Here you get a king sized bedroom plus a private separate space. The deluxe suite has a separate living room, dining area and kitchenette in addition to two marble bathrooms. The junior suite is the same as the deluxe without the kitchenette and dining area.
Things to do
- A visit to the Taronga Zoo.
- An evening at the Sydney Opera house.
- A sightseeing tour to the Sydney Harbor Bridge, Royal botanic Gardens, Circular Quay and Darling Harbor.
- Go for some wine tasting at Hunter Valley.
Menzies Hotel Sydney Map
Website: Click Here